Thursday, March 19, 2009

Branching Out

I've never tried using sketches to help crank out a layout - I always figured that was kind of cheating since I figured I am capable of designing a layout myself! I just tried my first one and I now love the idea! Reality is, not much was getting accomplished trying to do it all on my own. I have the pictures, I have the supplies, and now I have a plan! I just found 52 sketches52weeks and submitted my sketch. It is already week #11, but that's OK, I'll keep plugging along forward and not put any pressure on myself to backtrack and catch up.
http://52sketches52weeks.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/sketch11.jpg

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a great sketch! Love what you did with it! Cute!!!

Sandy said...

I'm a sketch-a-holic...you did a great job on this one!