Friday, June 12, 2009

Sending Happy Thoughts!





Yeah! It's Friday! I did this card for Kristina Werner's latest color challenge. I LOVE this combination - it reminds me of summer. I pulled a lot of different brands of papers from my "collection"to make this card. I've had this ribbon for a long time and I thought it was perfect for this combo.
Thanks for visiting!
Susan

Supplies: Card - white, Papertrey Ink; Patterned papers - Cloud 9 Designs (pumpkin), Crete Paper (green), Fancy Pants (teal, sky blue, and white circle); Hero Arts - Stamp and pearls (colored with a marker); Autumn Leaves - turquoise ink; and Hobby Lobby - ribbon

6 comments:

Jane said...

gorgeous card! love that ribbon!!

Savitri said...

What a cute card!! Ya know, I think I have that ribbon too. Somebody gave me a gift and used that ribbon to tie the package up. I saved it and one day I'll use it for a card/scrapbook!!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

That ribbon makes your card. Fabulous job on the color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Stacey Schafer said...

wow, sooo cute! fabulous ribbon:)

Winter said...

Cute! Love the ribbon too! :)

Jessica said...

Fun card!! Love that ribbon :0)