Monday, September 28, 2009

Polka Dots!



I'm very excited about a new interactive on-line magazine that will publish their first issue in December. Embellish Magazine has also posted their first challenge and it's all about color and polka dots! As you can tell by my blog title, I LOVE polka dots! My card has a little different take on polka dots this time. I stitched a fabric to the card as my background of dots, then added some more dots with buttons. Not your typical polka dots, but I love them just the same!!



Thanks for stopping by,
Susan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what depth! Fun card, Susan! Thanks for playing along with Embellish!

{PurpleD} said...

Precious card! I love all these layers, buttons and especially the ribbon!

Winter said...

Cute! I love the fabric! :)

Mary said...

How cute! I love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Susan! Thanks for sharing your blog with the Moxie Fab World!

~Cath

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Thanks so much for joining us in Polka Dot Paradise!