Friday, September 4, 2009

Another Color Challenge

As you can see, I love taking part in Dawn's color challenges. Maybe it's the cooler temperatures, maybe the color scheme, but it got me thinking about fall. I thought I'd put together a Thanksgiving favor. I used one of Lauren Meader's Timeless Templates to get me started. These are so well thought out which makes them so much fun to work with.



I made my own paper shred by putting a grocery bag through our shredder. Every little bit of recycling helps, right?


Thanks for visiting,
Susan

Supplies: Besides the brown ribbon, everything (cardstock, patterned paper, stamps, button and twine)is from Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

Dawn Cosgrove said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love it!

Jane said...

awesome, love it!!

Maureen said...

this is so fun!! Love the leaves and the gorgeous ribbon!!